Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome family and friends!!

Welcome to our blog. When I (Kasaundra) post, I will be using this color. and when Jeremy posts he will be using this color.

Hello folks, just wanted to say hello and assure you that I did have a great birthday, despite all of my family being gone away. Kasaundra and Kenadee sure did make my day a WHOLE lot better. We really hope you enjoy our site, which is dedicated to keeping all of our friends and family updated on current events pertaining to our family as it grows and develops to the best of our abilities and seeing as how I am barely home due to work and all, you might see a lot of THIS and not so much of THIS. We will, however, be posting pictures soon...as soon as we figure out how.

ok we are going to bed now. Jeremy has to work super early. love you all and hope you enjoy our new blog! goodnight all!
oh and Phoebe had 3 puppies!!



0 comments: