She is growing so fast.. we are missing so much : ( Can't wait to see y'all again and hold that little sweetheart again! Oh... by the way... YES OBAMA!!! Palin needs to stay in Alaska and keep her down home act there and not try to pull the wool over the eyes of America. I think we may disagree. LOL
2 comments:
She is growing so fast.. we are missing so much : ( Can't wait to see y'all again and hold that little sweetheart again! Oh... by the way... YES OBAMA!!! Palin needs to stay in Alaska and keep her down home act there and not try to pull the wool over the eyes of America. I think we may disagree. LOL
She is adorable. It looks like you have a wonderful and blessed family. I am so pleased that your life is going well! All my prayers- Love, Mr. Seth
Post a Comment