Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ok I know its's been a while...

Yeah it has definitely been a while since I have been on here, but I am here now! I have been subjected to the computer room while my wife and her cousin do their Wii Fit, followed by some aerobics...yeah, I'm a dude, I don't do that...although i will admit I do not mind yoga...it's been actually quite nice for me...SO, a little bit of an update is in order, I suppose. I am still working in the oil field, but got moved off of the Wyoming Rig Up truck I was on and am now on a nice BIG bed truck...it's like twice the size of my old truck! My new driver is awesome. My last driver was a lot older than me so we didn't really have much in common, but this new driver is very close to my age, actually he IS my age, so I personally think it's working out better for me as far as work environments go.
My life with the family lately has been great. My wife is the perfect wife! She gets up with me every morning that I work and makes me breakfast and makes me a lunch, feeds Kenadee, changes her, puts her back to sleep, and then does her Wii Fit or goes back to bed, depending on how much time she has. Now, I know she doesn't have to, and God knows I appreciate it. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such a charmed life. I mean, I know that my job is tough and very time consuming, but it makes our family not have to struggle, and I some how manage to make enough to pay all of the bills, my stutdent loan payments (which if you ask ANYONE in my family is a major accomplishment for me!!!) and still manage to live comfortably. I guess I'm just lucky to have all that I have and all before I'm 30!
Well I guess I will go for now...don't forget to look for the BLUE text...That would be me. Here's some more pics of our little Princess!!!! I call her Mrs. Baby-Face McGoo-Goo, actually thats just one of the many many nicknames I have for her!

0 comments: