Friday, March 27, 2009

NEW NEW NEW!!!!

Baby Kenadee's First St. Patrick's Day...and her shirt to prove it!

This is her first ever picture of her in the pool!
So far so good! No screams and no crying!

She is ever so gingerly touching the water,
checkin it out to see if she likes it or not

And here we are having a break from
the water and playin by the ladder!

DADDY!!! IT'S COLD OUT HERE AND
I AM READY TO GET BACK IN!!!
Daddy and Daughter sharing a moment!

Can YOU feel the excitement too!?
I think someone has caught a glimpse of Mommy...

Yeah it WAS Mommy!!!

Such a PROUD Mommy!

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Aqua-Family!!!

We are SO Done for the day!

Well hello there! Been awhile I know, but I have been busy. Anyways...just wanted to share some exciting news and some AWESOME pictures. First the exciting news: Kenadee has won her first ever cute baby photo contest! the link is here. And now I present you with the pictures!

0 comments: