Hello and sorry for not gettin on here sooner, but I have been mega busy bustin my butt at work. I tweaked my thumb pretty good yesterday at work, but today and tomorrow are my scheduled days off so I guess i will recover pretty well. Kasaundra is out of town at the moment and I will be picking her up at the airport in Albuquerque later this evening. I have missed her terribily and cannot wait to see her and Kenadee. Speaking of Kenadee, she is doing super good. She can crawl, more like an army crawl with an occasional hands and knees added in, she is still sayin dada, and sometimes daddy, but I dont think the Daddy is intentional, but still makes me smile, and she can sit up all on her own from any position! and she has developed the ability to shake her head no...watch the video and you will see! well on that note I have a few things around the house i need to take care of before i go so enjoy the pics and videos and let us know what you think...PLEASE!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment